….with a highlighter. :P Sorry-lah, no italic nib yet. dfsdfsdssdsdsfdfdf
Aaah. My scanner can’t really scan the green ink. Oh well.
Kedah is a place where people play recordings of birds so birds would come… In other words, it’s a rather noisy place. Haha :)
Most of my time there were spent in the hospital, waiting for my mother to finally emerge from the operation room. My strong, loud mother; my superwoman; my mother.
But, who came out, was so different, so weak, so soft, so frail… that it hurts me.
Sigh. But healing will come soon; recovery is expected, for God will, and can, heal, She will become the lively character she had been, and maybe even better. :)
For those who do not know, my mother is currently in a stable condition, under the care of nurses in the ICU of Kampar Medical Centre. Though, she’ll soon be transferred to the Kampar GH.
The operation was successful, thanks to God’s grace.
Goodness! This is the 1st emo blog post! I hope this is the only emo blog post ever written by me.
Routine this year hasn’t exactly been normal…
First, school started. I was still in holiday mood. Before that mood could even try to leave, Chinese New Year comes! 1 week of visitation, ang paus, food and idleness!
Then, it was ISCF camp. After a few weeks after camp, exams came. Those who know me would know of my indifference to exams. Haha. But still, exams = no homework = holiday!
Right after exams, 2 weeks holiday! I’m still recovering from holiday mood; the break from routine, and voila, I’m going to Kedah tomorrow… Why? Read Sam's blog.
Hohoho. I increased my font size to promote less-eyestrain and help people see things clearer!! Hohoho.
Apa saya pelajari daripada satu aktiviti yang di-“join” oleh saya dan band-band lain:-
Jangan terlalu bising ketika orang menyanyi, ia sangat “messy”, dan “overwhelm”-kan suara mereka yang merdu. Hohoho
Perlu ada high-high, dan low-low. Muzik yang hebat bukan macam sebuah lapangan terbang. (Canto speakers – heh heh heh :P)
Semua orang perlu main benda yang sama, tetapi juga benda yang berbeza, agar orang lain dapat mendengar “part” awak. Hohoho
Dengar kepada muzik yang akan dimainkan untuk memastikan “part-part” yang ada dan benda-benda yang sesuai dilakukan. :)
Jangan “rush”! Kita ada banyak masa, no? :P
Bekerjasama dengan ahli-ahli kumpulan masing-masing, ini sangat “important”!!
“Praise and Worship God!!” Tak tau frasa B.M. untuk tu, hoho.
Saya “hope” itu sajalah. Saya ni tidak mecatatkan nota. HOhohohoho.
Well there, a malay post. HOhohohohohohoo!!
1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
No Idea, anyone care to find it? :P
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Correction - “How did you feel when you woke up this afternoon?”
Excited! Someone’s back!!
3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
Say no evil, hear no evil, See no evil thingie with Contee, Daren and many unwanted “keh-leh-feh’s” (coughcoughcherylcoughmarcuscough)
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
5. Will you ever donate blood ?
Yes! Free donuts!! Eh, wait, do they give free donuts for the donators?
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
No idea. Maybe?
7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
I’ve forgotten, no?
8. What does your last text message say ?
I’ve forgotten, I’ve lost my phone! :(
9. What are you thinking right now ?
“What am I thinking right now?!”
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Yes!! But I suppose that person needs sleep.
11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
Two, in the morning.
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
School! Its the boy’s scout uniform, very ugly, but comfy.
13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Yup, cause of my green font.
14. Who was the last person who text you ?
Again, I’ve forgotten, most probably the happy longkang (coughcougaydriancough).
Ten random people I choose for me to continue this quiz..lets see...
1. Joseph Yam
2. Nic/Jo/Mel, in their co-owned, dead blog
3. Grace Foo! (Not LEE)
4. Elaine Low
5. Kaibing Foo
6. Leland Soh.
7. Jenny Cheng
8. Abel Chi.
9. Jane Lam.
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
Carrots, a parrot[heh!!], and water, respectively.
16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
an Amazing Female :P, though that is debatable.
17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good?
Eh um Aaah.. No comments.
18. What is no.1 studying about ?
He’s doing some American Degree Transfer Program, boleh change bila-bila masa. Hahaa.
19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
From a few months, to just a few minutes ago.
20.Is no.4 single ?
21. Say something about no.2
They are a group of crazy animals.
22. What do you think about no.3 and no.6 being together ?
It will be very fun to watch, very.
23. Describe no.9 .
Fantabulously fabulous, so she says. :P
24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
Nothing, that wouldn’t happen at all cause Leland is such a gentleman. :P
25. Do you like 8 ?
Yesh yesh yesh, he is so likable :P