Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Walalalala

Langkawi was okay. Chocolates and liqueur and cigarettes everywhere. Now I’m sick of them.

Langkawi was very very hot. Like, blazing, you know.

I can’t find the camera. Mum took it and hid it somewhere, or I’m just too lazy to look for it :P.

Pictures will be uploaded on some fine day.

-------------

Happy Birthday, Jon! :P

-------------

I find that people guess your age based on a few factors, that is height, looks, their way of dressing, and the group they mix in.

So. Jon is tall, looks….. good :P, dresses in his brother’s old clothes, mixes with almost anyone. Almost.

What point am I trying to make here. Hnn. I don’t know. Do you?

--------------

Please, please, please pray for me. Thanks :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails