Saturday, January 1, 2011

Living With Confidence In A Chaotic World – What on Earth Should We Do Now?

By Dr. David Jeremiah.

When I first received this book, I thought it would be one of those feel-good theology books. You know, those “God will prosper you no matter what, don’t worry”. But no, this book soberly faces reality, and counsels you on the best course of action---setting your mind on God---without going into virtual reality.

I’m not that impressed with the cover art. It’s like they just saw the word “earth” and “world” and decided to do just that. But then again, the cover’s not that important as the content. I like the typography---it manages to make large blocks of text readable, and actually made me want to read it.

What do you do when the world’s abuzz? So much activity going on. What do you choose to do, among hundreds of things that other people are doing to cope? This book tries to answer all that, and does it quite well, too!

My family read this book after me, and they were impressed and genuinely inspired by it. I would recommend this, really, to people that need it :).

Four stars.

_240_360_Book.228.cover 

See what I mean?

-Standard disclaimer:- BookSneeze provided me this free copy to review, which I took quite a long time to do so, blah blah blah, my own free will and choice and opinions and thoughts. Don’t shoot me.-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails