Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So.

2 weeks of school. Then a week of holidays! Looking forward to it, as worship workshop will be held then :).

My parents planned a trip, too, to the Palace of the Golden Horses! Aaaah. I heard Dr. Mahatir lives there now. Huhuhu.

- - - ---- ---- - - - - - ----

I finished Pride and Prejudice again, 2nd time this time :). I’m sure I will reread it in the future, it is such a nice story. Go Jane Austen!

For those who don’t even know what the nonsense is “Pride and Prejudice”:-

It’s a book.

It’s a love story. (Albeit a long, and engaging one)

It is set in early 19th century England.

FKajsdkljaflajkf

Just read it.

----------------

Sejarah Folio Element 1 to be completed by this week, handed up next week. Crazy quick!

I’m basing it on Chinese New Year. Anyone wants to share info with me? :P

-----------

Sooo. “Mere Christianity” almost ready. Only covers remain incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails