Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dum dee dummm

No matter how high I go, or how low, I still need food, water, air, to bathe, and to poop and whatnot. But most of all, I need God :).

-----

Everyone sits on this throne---the toilet! :D

-----

So, I auditioned for the Christmas choir, and got into the bass section. The choir will be led by Juwita Suwito! :O. She came to CGMC before, a year or so ago, and sang some of her songs. She gone on to become much more famous and better, some say even rounder :P; some people consider her to be “Malaysia’s Premier Vocalist”, even!

Ooooh, exciting.

-----

 

juwita-suwito-for-real

That’s her!

----

PMR’s coming soon! Perhaps you heard this from me before, but I’m still going to say it: after trials, it’s just like some long horrible movie that just won’t end; thank God it’ll be over in three weeks, this waiting for PMR to come and studying and preparing for it!

Not like I’ve been studying.

----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails