Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Walalala.

I wish my CY members would talk more. Wait.. let me rephrase that. I hope my CY members would talk more in the near future. Sigh sigh sigh.

------------

This week’s memory verse:

All around the world this gospel is bearing fruit and growing, just as it has been doing among you since the day you heard it.

                                                                    Colossians 1:6!

And that’s without referring to the Bible! Walalallaalal!! :P

---------------

How nice it would be if I can get into the thoughts of other people, and how annoying! Haha! If I could, I can:

Know when to stop, if they get annoyed

Make them listen!

Erase doubts.

Actually make my sincere compliments sound sincere.

and blah-blah-blah :).

But then again, if I knew it all, how boring and dull life would be! No suspense!

Empathy is a nice skill to have :).

-----------

“I, the proud owner of a fountain pen!” Aaaah >;D.

-----------

I really thank God, for the opportunities He gave me to share the good news. I now know that I only have to share it, and God will take care of the results, and wait prayerfully :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails