Monday, February 8, 2010

Gablargablarggghh

Once again, my patience wore thin.

I just can’t stand people who deliberately do what I told them not to do, which is how I was when I was younger… I do begin to think the Relient K song - “Who I am hates who I’ve been” is rather true, in my case.  Aah, if only I could travel back and tell the past Jon to shut up and stop poking people. :P

I admire people who can deal with difficult people effortlessly, being ever patient with them, giving them that nice smile, showing no signs of anger…

But really, I do feel angry when I try soooo hard to be nice to these people, trying to communicate, and they just ignore me, ask stuuupid questions which has no relevance to the topic, trying to be “funny”, giving me the look.

Some people just bring out the worst in me. Blaah

I do admire also the people who put up with my blunt, brutal remarks, with my free, shrewd tongue. Please believe me when I say I am trying to tame it.

- - - - - - -- - - - -- - -

On a lighter note (ooooh yeaa :P, what happened to my blog?!), the donkey has a client! Well, sort of. The donkey is “hired” to make a notebook! :D :D :D

- - - - -- - - --

Perrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrro. Dohg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails