Friday, November 26, 2010

VBS!

I really don’t know where to start on this. It’s such a big thing.

-

So much work went into just preparing it. From the planning, logistics, the props, decor, drama, worship, sound, lights, and the days themselves.

It’s events like these that stresses the importance of unity in the Body. Everyone, every part, doing their share of work. Contributing to the overall success of the event. If one part does their job well, the others will follow suit; if one does their job badly, the others will deteriorate as well =/.

No time for emo-ing.

-

I like my kids :). They are so typical of primary chinese school students, yet so different. For one, their English is actually good. >.>’ Not that I like them just because of their English but anyway.

-

Go boys! Will the girls win again this year? I hope not =/.

 

fishball1

Lalalala

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails