Monday, November 2, 2009

Oh Nuu!

I missed my weekly Sunday prayer. But oh well. Never mind. :)

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

------

Rabbit meat is actually very healthy. Dogs and cats eat it.

Rabbit meat has the highest protein in meats, and the lowest fat and cholesterol! So healthy!

So, next time, go rabbit meat! MWHahhahahahh :P

Nicole, don’t whack me.

------------------

I found out I like kacau-ing people. If only I knew how. Bleeh. All of a sudden it goes quiet. Then it becomes awkward. Then….

------------------

I can’t find the pen drive. So I’m bringing the external hard disk. =/ I hope it gets there and back safely!

-----------

Nice, letter writing paper! Where to find?? Have to be FP friendly, not too absorbent and not too smooth nor coarse! :P

Ooh.. Envelopes, too!

---

Ding ding ding! I’ve got X-mas present idea! HOHOHOHOHO!!!

---------

I miss the Crew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails