Friday, October 8, 2010

:))))))))

Every time before going into the exam room (yup, I’m lucky to be sitting for the exams in a class!), I pray.

I close my eyes. Bow my head.

God meets me.

My heart is stilled; my mind clear. Deep, abiding joy fills me ~over and over~!

How can you not say my God isn’t an awesome God? He cares about trivial things as much as “big” things.

Paul, after all, did write “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”

And what happens?

“And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”

I’m soooo not going to ramble on and on what that verse means. It’s quite self-explanatory :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails