Saturday, October 23, 2010

Sad fact:-

I’m not “one of the guys”.

I don’t play football. I don’t watch football. I’m terrible at most sports. I don’t discuss girls (really! Don’t believe izzit!). My interests are weird and varied, many of which they don’t even bother about.

Certainly not “one of the girls”, either.

I’m not a fan of K-pop. I don’t discuss guys (weird!). I don’t read manga. I don’t watch TV series (maybe except HIMYM).

SOOOO, where do I fit in? I flit between both. Knowing both sides, yet not close to any. Jack of all trades, master of none, eh?

Or maybe I’m just a little too unique :P.

----

So little time, so many things!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
    the girls will always love to have you :P
    the guys too, actually. :P

    ReplyDelete

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails