Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Filter

Whenever I feel depressed(well, I DO get depressed!), my mind gets full of things to blog about. About how sucky everything is, about how terrible things are, how unfair some situations are……

SO, I open my Windows Live Writer, and stare at the blank page. Thoughts buzzing around. Emotions fluttering about.

Then I decide not to write anything.

and I haven’t, and won’t ever, regret doing that :).

Because, I know that soon and very soon, my God will deliver me from this ditch, for though the sorrow may last for the night, His Joy will come in the morning :). He’ll carry me up, and lift my head up high. and I can smile.

Now, don’t blame me for not talking or sharing my thoughts and emotions; it’s just that I’ve a great God, and he’s more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Link Within

Related Posts with Thumbnails